Tour Operators and Travel Agencies Climate Change Question 9
<< Back to the Tour Operators and Travel Agencies question list.
Previous: Tour Operators and Travel Agencies Climate Change Question 8.
Next: Tour Operators and Travel Agencies Climate Change Question 10.
Is CO2 compensation for flights or other means of transport already included in the sales prices of all travel products?
Dutch version: Is CO2 compensatie voor vluchten of andere vormen van vervoer standaard bij de prijs van alle reisproducten inbegrepen?
German version: Ist die Kompensation von Treibhausgasemissionen zur An- und Abreise zum Urlaubsort in den Preisen der Reiseangebote inbegriffen?
Some travel organizations already include CO2 compensation with every travel product that they offer. Therefore compensation is NOT chosen voluntarily by the customer. For more background information, see Tour Operators and Travel Agencies Climate Change Question 7.
- CO2 compensation via [Green Seat / Trees for Travel / Verified Carbon Standard / …]is included in the sales prices of all products.
- The [brand] does not include non-optional CO2 compensation, but it does provide information about CO2 compensation.
- CO2 compensation is offered, but only as an optional extra.
- [Brand] explicitly chooses not to provide information about CO2 compensation, see ...
- [Brand] does not communicate whether or not CO2 compensation is included in the sales prices.
- [Brand] explicitly states that it does not compensate for the CO2 emissions from its staff flights.
- [Brand] does not communicate whether or not it compensates for the CO2 emissions from its staff flights.
- [Brand] states that the CO2 emissions from some staff flights are compensated, but it is not clear whether this accounts for all staff flights.