Beer Environmental Policy Question 11
Has the brand achieved 99,5% global recycling and reusing rate for its solid waste?
- Dutch version: Is afgelopen jaar teminste 99,5% van het afval van het merk (bedrijf) hergebruikt of gerecycled?
- German version: Hat der Markenhersteller fine Rezyklierungs- oder Wiederverwertungsrate von mindestens 99,5% für den Feststoffabfall der eigenen Produktion erreicht?
The recycling and / or reuse rate (materially, but not thermal) should be based on a solid waste balance which covers the following types of waste:
- recycable waste materials (i.e. labels, glas, paletts, paper, polystrene, construction waste),
- commercial waste similar to household waste (i.e. residual waste, labels),
- waste which may be composted (i.e. diatomaceous earth, filter aids),
- hazardous waste (i.e. detergent solution, freezing agents, used chemicals, end-of-life tyres).
For further references see Generic Ecology Question 1.
- [Brand] has increased/reduced the global recycling and reusing rate of its solid waste to [...] (see link/page...).
- [Brand] has increased/reduced the global recycling and reusing rate of its solid waste to [...] (see link/page...). Brand performance is less than average the performance for this sector
- [Brand] does not communicate any information about global recycling and reusing rate of its solid waste, if there is any, on its website. Sustainability information should be easily accessible for consumers to make responsible choices.