Difference between revisions of "Beer Climate Change Question 3"
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
questionClimate Change Question 2]. question actual performance. A base year of 2007 or 2008 is acceptable for this question.
Revision as of 18:05, 12 July 2011
Has the brand already reduced its absolute carbon footprint by 10% in the last five years?
- Dutch version:
- German version:
For references, also see previous question: Beer Climate Change Question 2. Except targets, we also question brands to show a minimum actual performance. A base year of 2007 or 2008 is acceptable for this question.
‘Yes’ is applicable when:
- The brand/company publishes a reduction which is 10% or more for the last 5 years
‘No’ is applicable when:
- The brand or company publishes an absolute carbon emission reduction which is less than 10% for the last 5 years.
‘?’ is applicable when:
- The brand/company does not publish its absolute carbon emissions reductions on the website
- [Brand] has reduced its absolute carbon emissions, by [...%] based on [..yr.] levels (see link/page...).
- [Brand] has reduced absolute carbon emissions, by [...%] based on […yr.] levels (see link/page...). Brand performance is lower than average performance for this sector.
- [Brand] explicitly says not to [...] (see link/page...)
- [Brand] does not communicate any information about its absolute carbon emission reductions if there is one, on its website. Sustainability information should be easily accessible for consumers to make responsible choices.